Saturday, February 9, 2008

And I'm Disappointed, Why?

Uhhh....so yesterday I noticed that my snazzy new cell phone (with far more features than I've ever wanted or needed on a phone) does not have a camera, and I was actually disappointed.  For most people, this may seem obvious, but when you consider that I only started text-messaging less than 2 years ago (after my friends shamed me) and have NEVER had a camera phone, it seems a little odd.  Why do I suddenly care?  Why do I get sucked into uber-consumerism so easily?

I'm totally sticking with my 13-inch TV/VCR combo until it catches on fire like the rest of my appliances.  I don't want the headache of technology-envy to enter my life.

Oh, and for the record, I ran 8 miles this morning (okay, so it might have been 6-7, but still...I went far).  Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment