Friday, February 15, 2008

My Favorite Blog

Just a quick tip.  My favorite blog is www.jennsylvania.com

Her blog also appears on her MySpace page.  I've read both of her books, and I love them.  Her next book comes out this spring, and I plan to meet her at her book signing in a couple months.  Yay!

She's my hero.

I just thought I'd give you some more options, should I not be an avid blogger on any given day.

 

Oh, and I'd also like to update everyone on the status of my Phonies Throwdown Training.  While I was driving over the bridge, I role-played that I was on the phone with Phonies trying to cancel my service.  I made all of my demands very clear.  There was quite a bit of screaming involved.  I'm going to be ready on Monday when I finally get out of this cult.  I'll be fully deprogrammed.  Mark my words!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment