Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Neverending Story...

Guess what?  I still don't have a phone!  Yay!  It's really cramping my style.  I have to make full plans before leaving the house and trust that no one's running late.  It's totally awesome living like it's 1992.

So, the phone is somewhere.  I don't know where exactly, and no one seems to have any interest in helping me figure it out...or give me an ETA for that matter.  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't freaking out a little, because I totally am.  What if it was sent to the wrong address?  I'm completely screwed if I don't get the phone back.  I need it.  I need it.  I need it.  I'm returning the stupid thing to Phonies, and I can't return an empty box.

I've also signed up with a new carrier, so the new phone is on its way as well.  Maybe I'll get that sooner than the other one.  Who knows!

Oh, and I worked out a deal with Phonies, so I don't have to pay the cancellation fee...but I do have wait a month and a half to move my current number to the new carrier.  So does everyone know what that means?  I'll tell you.  Don't call me.  More importantly, don't text me.  I basically have no minutes on the phone number, so don't mess with me just to be funny. I will serve you with a bill for any errant text messages.  I mean business.

Was that scary enough?

Good.  No texting.

I can't wait to see how this story unfolds tomorrow (or later today should the Phonies phone arrive....you know, like it was supposed to a few days ago.  Didn't IT Guy tell me he was sending it on Friday to arrive on Friday (which is impossible, but still you'd think I would have received it by now)).

And that's all.  I'm out.  I got nothing.  I'm boring today.  Or maybe I do have something, and I'm just holding back.  Whatever the case, I need to do my laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment