Monday, January 28, 2008

Special Delivery

He's bAAAAaaack!  The cute UPS man was here today.  I thought he was gone.  I haven't seen hide nor hair of him for months.  Our one-sided love affair was over.  But this morning, my buzzer rang, and whose voice should come over the speaker?  The cute UPS guy.  The spark is definitely still there.  We chatted, we laughed, we smiled--all in less than 15 seconds.  He may not be back again anytime soon, but he was here today.

Luckily I was out of my pajamas...though, I still wasn't dressed to kill.  Next time.  If he starts being my regular guy, I'm going to start getting all gussied up and checking myself in the mirror before I answer the door in hopes of him asking me out for a pint (since he's from the Isles). 

I really think we're gonna make it work this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment