Saturday, February 6, 2010

Airport Goldfish Strike Again!!

With four glorious weeks in Thailand, Diane and I headed to the airport to fly out to Cambodia. At first this little adventure was to be a solo voyage, but after experiencing a week’s worth of Bangkok (which is equivalent to anything over 48 hours in Vegas), Diane decided to switch up her plans and change her flight to see Cambodia, Kingdom of Wonder.

Once at the airport, we headed over to the always tasty Black Canyon Coffee Company, and what did I find?

GOLDFISH CRACKERS!!!!


I haven’t had goldfish since I paid $6 for a bag of them at SFO. I couldn’t pass up a chance like this. They were only $4, which is still highway robbery in both Thailand AND the United States, but I just had to have ‘em. Diane tried to save me from myself, but I was pretty convincing. That, and I wanted to get the pizza-flavored ones because I hadn’t eaten those since the third grade.

And just in case you were wondering….delicious. And…I made them last two whole days.

No comments:

Post a Comment