Friday, March 5, 2010

You Know What I Should Do More Of?

Huh? Do Ya?

Sleep.  At night.  It's not that I'm not sleeping.  It's that I apparently prefer sleeping during the day.  At first it was jet lag, but now it's become sheer laziness.  And it's starting to become a problem.  Why?  Because people are starting to think that the weird text messages I send them at night demanding that they give me my gorilla suit are drunken text messages.  And I wasn't drunk.  But I really want my gorilla suit.

Oh, what?  You want to know why I want the gorilla suit?  That's top secret gorilla business that I dreamed up in my head while I was busy not sleeping last night.  I can't tell you about it yet.  Nor can I tell you why someone else has my gorilla suit.  That's other top secret gorilla business.

So yeah.  I really should make an effort to..uhh....sleep at normal sleeping hours for the pacific standard time zone.  I probably should also unpack my bags.  It's been over two weeks after all.

And maybe, just maybe...

No.

Sleeping at appropriate times is enough to tackle.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment