Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So That's Where the Classy, Affluent, and Attractive People Meet

All this time I thought classy people met at upscale hotel bars. Or perhaps I thought they met at fundraising events. I would have even thought they met through matchmaking services that advertise in airline magazines. But after all this time, I found out I was wrong.

According to the commercial I just watched, Sugardaddie.com is where classy, affluent, and attractive people meet.

I wish this commercial was on YouTube, so I could share it with the masses. Unfortunately, it isn't. And I'm afraid to go onto the website for fear that someone might see my search list one day and think I'm looking for an older, wealthy man to care for me. Or just see all the people that I google when I'm bored....not to mention how often I google myself.

So, this commercial, which is nothing short of awesome, features some of the most unattractive people imaginable. It's a little piece of heaven.

I am definitely not a cable advocate, but this commercial may well be worth watching the WE network.

No comments:

Post a Comment