Monday, June 23, 2008

Today's Bad Idea Bonanza

I know it's shocking, but somehow I managed to act on several bad ideas today. How do I do it?

Good idea:

Pack my own lunch.

Bad idea:

Eat it at 10 am

Bad idea:

Go to McDonald's at 2:30

Bad idea:

Order their "sweet tea".

Bad idea:

Attempt to drink it.

Good idea:

Write hilarious blog entry about last Friday's train ride.

Bad idea:

Attempt to post it without first saving a copy on the off chance that Myspace loses all of the information and I have to start over.

Good idea:

Go to coffee shop to use internet because my neighbors figured out that I'm an internet thief.

Bad idea:

Attempting to purchase new internet plan without reading the details.

Now I have a headache and no internet....because I'm cheap and impatient.

I'm out of ideas now, but I do have a bit of advice. Do not drink the sweet tea from McDonald's. They give you a gallon and it's so sweet it gave me a headache for most of the afternoon. However, if you're in the mood to watch some crazy man have an outburst in a restaurant, go to McDonald's. Some dude just started yelling at another guy saying, "F- you! I can't see my family and you say that to me? How dare you! F- You!"

As I left the restaurant, I passed the yellee, and he just looked sheepish. I wonder what he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment